Sunday, 6 September 2020, COVID-19 Updates in Jordan:
58 new cases, 53 internal cases and 5 external cases,
- Total cases: 2,411
- Total recoveries: 1,756
- Under treatment: 575
- Total deaths: 16
Internal Cases: 53 Cases
- 41 Cases in Amman, 34 of them were in contact with known cases and the other 7 are under investigation.
- 8 Cases in Balqa'a, were in contact with known cases.
- 2 Cases in Irbid, were in contact with known cases.
- 1 Case in Mafraq, infection source is under investigation.
- 1 Case in Ramtha, for a Jordanian citizen who entered the country from Saudi Arabia and found positive after 14 days of quarantine.
External Cases: 5 cases
-Three people who travelled from abroad who are currently staying in hotel quarantine.
-Two cases for Jordanian truck drivers at Al-Omari Boarder crossing.
-11,925 tests conducted today.